If you are interested in a special piece, perhaps as a gift for a loved one, friend, co-worker, or even for yourself, consider a commission! Commissions are a way for you to purchase a piece with a particular topic or theme that may not be in the current inventory of work.
Some ideas for commissions include gifts for retirement, thank you, birthday, wedding or special holiday, and portraits of homes and cottages or of people. Commissions usually start with a no-fee consultation. If you decide to go forward, the cost of the commission will be based on the type of media (acrylic, watercolour, pencil, pen and ink, photograph), size of piece and amount of research that may be needed. Commission fees are paid 60% up front, with the remaining 40% due when the work is delivered.
If you'd like discuss a special commission, please contact me by completing the form on my contact page, click here.